Heater Tune-Up In
Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, CA,
And Surrounding Areas
Regular heater tune-up is essential to keep the heating system in good condition, especially if you live in an area like Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, CA, and surrounding areas where winters are long. That’s why we at Millar Heating & Air provide professional and affordable heater tune-up services. We’ll ensure that your heater is running smoothly and efficiently so that you can stay warm all winter long.
If you’re unsure how often you should have your heater tuned up, we recommend doing it at least once a year before winter. It will help to ensure that your heater is always working at peak levels. To know more about heater tune-up in Menifee, CA, and surrounding areas, give us a call at (951) 679-1331.
What Comes With A Heating Tune-Up?
- Clean the heating elements and the heat exchanger: It helps to keep the system operating well by preventing blockages, revealing any cracks or holes in the exchanger, and preventing obstructions.
- Check the flue draft: This is done to make sure that there is no backdraft or pollutants being released into the air.
- Check the belt tension and check for signs of wear: Our technicians will inspect all moving parts, such as blower motors and fans, to make sure they’re in good working order.
- Check thermostat operation and settings: A well-functioning thermostat is essential for your comfort. Our team will make sure it is calibrated properly and working correctly.
- Inspect all safety components: Our professionals will check for safety switches, gas valves, pressure switches, circuit breakers, and more.
- Check system controls: During the tune-up, we ensure the heating system is functioning properly by checking the control boards, relays, transformers, and other components.
- Clean and replace air filters: A clean air filter helps to lessen the aggravation of respiratory or allergic conditions. This helps keep airflow unrestricted, which increases efficiency and prevents dust and allergens from entering your home.
- Measure temperature fluctuations: It enables you to assess the effectiveness of your unit and lower your heating costs.
What Makes A Heater Tune-Up Necessary?
There are a number of reasons why you should have your heater tune-up in Menifee, CA on a regular basis:
- It will help to extend the life of your heater.
- Regular tune-ups can identify potential problems early on and can be fixed before they cause major damage to your heater.
- Tune-ups can help improve the efficiency of your heater and helps to save money on your energy bills because your heater won’t have to work as hard to heat your home.
- It can also improve the quality of air in your home by removing dust and debris from the internals of your heater.
Having a professional tune-up of your heater is one of the best ways to prevent costly repairs. So, call the experts now!
Check Out Our Other Services
Let Millar Heating & Air Take Care Of Your Heating Unit
We provide comprehensive heater services that will make your system work in top condition. During the heater tune-up, our experienced technicians will clean and inspect all components of your system, including the burner assembly, heat exchanger, pilot assembly, and more. We’ll also test your system for safety and make any necessary adjustments. Here are some reasons why you should choose Millar Heating & Air:
- With nearly half a century of experience, we’re sure to be able to serve you.
- We are a family-owned and operated business.
- We provide emergency services.
- We are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
If you’re in need of a heater tune-up in Menifee, CA, or the surrounding areas, don’t hesitate to contact us today. You can message us on our Facebook page. We also provide heating services such as heating installation and maintenance in Murrieta, CA.